PIAA Sports Physical form: Sports Physical and Permission Form
The instructions are in the form but here is a summary of the different sections:
- Sections 1-5 is personal and emergency information and permissions by parent. Required for everyone - once a year
- Section 6 is for the doctor's physical - Required for everyone - once a year
- Section 7 is to be filled out for each additional sports season - Required for 2nd and 3rd sports seasons only
- Section 8 is only needed if the student has received medical attention since the original section 6
- Section 9 is for wrestlers and will be filled in together before the season begins
*** Please note that an additional page was added by PIAA on 7/26/2012 requiring parent and student signature for awareness of Sudden Cardiac Arrest. If you have previously filled out the entire form then please just print the new SCA page and turn that in, otherwise use the link for the entire form which has been upadted.