Transcript Requests

phil-mont trascriptPhil-Mont offers both official and unofficial transcripts to alumni and current students. Our current students may request transcripts free of charge.

All other official transcript requests require a small processing/mailing fee which can be paid via check to the school at 35 Hillcrest Avenue, Erdenheim, PA 19038 or through PayPal (see button below).

You may download and complete the form or complete it online here. The printed form may be mailed, faxed, or scanned and emailed to guidance@. If the student has a hold on their account, a transcript will not be processed until the hold is removed. Official transcripts will be processed upon the receipt of payment (fees are waved for current Phil-Mont students). Unofficial transcripts are processed free of charge.