Welcome to Phil-Mont, where families become part of a larger community which helps point children to Christ and prepares them for life and service in the kingdom of God. Our students benefit from godly teachers, who act as role-models for life, who pray with and for their students, who care about kids and take the time to help each student learn and express themselves using their God-given talents. We hope you prayerfully consider Phil-Mont for your family’s educational needs because the results reach far beyond head knowledge, athletic ability, or artistic excellence. Phil-Mont’s instruction helps students strive for their best, for the glory of their Creator and the good of all people.
Please look over our website, check out our mission statement and contact us to visit or simply start the application process.
Philadelphia-Montgomery Christian Academy’s mission is to provide excellent academic education from a consistent Christian world-and-life view for children in Christian families, so that they as Christ’s disciples and ambassadors may be thoughtful, responsible, and biblically literate stewards of God’s gifts and calling.
My name is Phil VanVeldhuizen. I am the admissions and marketing manager and am a graduate of Phil-Mont (attended grades 9-12). My wife is also a Phil-Mont graduate (attended grades K-12) and she is one of our high school math teachers. Both of us greatly benefited from our Phil-Mont education and we know first hand, how much God uses Phil-Mont and it’s teachers to prepare kids for college and life beyond both academically and spiritually. Our personal experiences of being students at Phil-Mont have been repeated time and time again by families like yours. Our parents sacrificed to send us to Phil-Mont because they believed that spiritual formation and academic rigor were the most lasting investments they could make in the lives of their children. We are the direct beneficiaries of their investments and Phil-Mont was God’s channel of blessing. Looking back, neither we nor they would have it any other way. This experience can be your experience. The Lord has been using Phil-Mont since 1943, impacting students for life. Take the next step and let the Lord use Phil-Mont in the life of your family, just as he did for me.
Please feel free to contact me with questions, comments, or to request a personal tour.
215.233.0782 ext. 408
- That there be a credible profession of faith in Jesus Christ on the part of at least one parent of the applicant.
- That there be membership in, and/or regular attendance at, a church in which the Bible is sincerely believed and faithfully taught.
- That there be an understanding of, and agreement with, the purpose of Phil-Mont Christian Academy to provide children with a God-centered education in which Jesus Christ is acknowledged in every area of life.
- That there be a commitment on the part of the parents to support the work of Phil-Mont Christian Academy through prayer, volunteer labor and financial contributions.
- That each applicant give evidence of potential academic success in Phil-Mont Christian Academy’s program, based on past records, entrance tests and interviews.
- That each applicant give evidence of emotional stability, a satisfactory behavior record and adequate social adjustment.