So you have prayed about it and have decided to apply to Phil-Mont Christian Academy. We are so excited to start this process with you. Here is what you will need:
- A completed application for each child (family info only needed once)
- Pastoral Reference for your family from your church
- Copies of most recent report cards & standardized test scores, if applicable
- New student info form (grades 6-12 only)
- Consent form to request records after enrollment
- Application/testing fee of $100 per family. Payment can be made via check, cash, or money order
- A digital image or printed picture of each applicant for our records file
See the appropriate packet for details each requirement. International admissions – further info
Once we have the paper work submitted and processed, we will contact you via email to schedule student testing and a parents’ interview.
This is followed by acceptance, contract, and enrollment.
We would love to help you in any step of the process and you can submit paperwork via mail, email, fax, or drop off.
Click on the contact us button to the left of this page to send a direct question to our office.
Admissions Office – Phil VanVeldhuizen
35 Hillcrest Ave.
Erdenheim, PA 19038
215-233-0782 ext. 408
We look forward to working with you