Thank you for prayerfully considering Phil-Mont Christian Academy. We believe this is the right place and the best fit for families seeking real education, that is, education from a Biblical world view.
We are so excited to start this process with you. listed below is what you will need. these packets are available to download and print or upon request we can mail them to your home. They are also given as part of any open house or personal tour. Check out our Variable Tuition program for pricing.
- A completed application for each child (family info only needed once)
- Pastoral Reference for your family from your church
- Copies of most recent report cards & standardized test scores, if applicable
- New student info form (grades 6-12 only)
- Consent form to request records after enrollment
- Application/testing fee of $100 per family. Payment can be made via check, cash, or money order
- A digital image or printed picture of each applicant for our records file
Want to Visit? Open Houses and Personal Tours Available
- Once we have the paper work submitted and processed, we will contact you via email to schedule student testing and a parents’ interview.
- This is followed by acceptance, contract, and enrollment.
- We would love to help you in any step of the process and you can submit paperwork via mail, email, fax, or drop off.
- Click here to contact us regarding any questions you may have.
Admissions Office – Phil VanVeldhuizen
35 Hillcrest Ave.
Erdenheim, PA 19038
215-233-0782 ext. 408