That all may call upon the name of the Lord and serve Him shoulder to shoulder. Zephaniah 3:9
Do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased. Hebrews 13:16
What is FFPM? FAMILIES FOR PHIL-MONT
Families working together toward a common goal. That goal is:
- To promote Phil-Mont through prayer support.
- To promote unity through family events, fundraisers, fellowship, effective communication and encouragement of one another.
- To continually improve and enhance the quality of our school.
- To be a positive public relations agency to our community.
- To develop a strong common purpose between educators and parents that will promote the highest ideals of physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Who is part of FFPM?
- If you are a parent, guardian or teacher of Phil-Mont, you are automatically a member of FFPM. Congratulations!
Why is your involvement crucial? Your child benefits!
- Your contribution will affect the success of vital school functions. Through participating in fund-raising efforts and performing acts of service around our campus, parents help provide positive adult role models, and promote the quality of their children’s spiritual formation and education.
- Parent involvement in children’s education is extremely important to the children’s success at school.
- Studies show that it contributes to such things as good attendance, increased learning and academic achievement, decreased behavior problems, and greater preparedness for higher education.
- Most importantly, your involvement will model Christ-like service to others, further supporting the Academy’s mission.
How can you get involved?
- Parents are encouraged sign up and will be contacted by the coordinators.
- FFPM Leadership: Michelle Nock
- Sign up to Volunteer Choose from the list provided. (not mobile friendly)