I want my state taxes to:
- provide a student with a scholarship to Phil-Mont
- bailout mismanaged corporations, pay for filling potholes, etc.
If you own a business, or influence the tax decisions of your company, this real and very powerful choice is yours to make.
By choosing A: you are requiring the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to financially support families choosing Christian education.*
If you chose B (or doing nothing): you give the state your approval to spend your money however they choose.
Follow these three easy steps to turn your taxes into student scholarships!
- Click here to apply (due by June 15).
- Make your donation to the school in late August.
- Enclose our donation acknowledgement with your next state tax filing.
Your company will receive a dollar-for-dollar credit against its state tax bill up to $300,000 or 90%. The remaining 10% may be eligible for a Federal charitable tax deduction.
Still not sure? We can assist you! Call our business office at 215.233.0782 or email rasher@ and we’ll answer your questions and assist you through the process.
* In 2001 the PA legislature established a program (EITC) to encourage businesses to use their tax dollars to support education. Each year since then, millions of dollars are given out as scholarships by companies such as yours.